- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
Maintaining your trust is our top priority, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties: (1) with your consent; (2) where it is necessary to carry out your instructions; (3) as reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you; (4) when we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process; or (5) as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Website, our Members and the public.
- We have implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your information in accordance with industry standards.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information You share with us.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- REGISTERED MEMBERS
In order to use the services of this Website, You are required to register Yourself as a Member by providing the following information which inter alia includes:
- User Name;
- Date of Birth;
- Mobile Number;
Further, You understand that, by creating an account, we and others will be able to identify you by your profile on the Website.
- USE OF YOUR DATA
We take your privacy very seriously. We collect information uploaded by you when you use our websites or other Services as a registered member. The collection of this information is completely private. We will only use the information collected on the Website for the optimization of the members usage of the Website. For example, we collect information when you perform a search and suggest products of your interest based on your past purchases or searches.
We use data collection devices known as “cookies” at certain stages during the course of using Our Website. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assists Us in providing customised services. A cookie helps us analyse your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the website that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the website or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device.
You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the website.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE:
The Website may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Website.
- THIRD PARTIES USING THE WEBSITE
We collaborate with and allow third parties to use our platform to offer services and functionality in conjunction with our products and Services. These third-party developers have either negotiated an agreement to use our platform technology or have agreed to our self-service API and Plugin terms in order to build applications (“Platform Applications”). Both the negotiated agreements and our API and Plugin terms contain restrictions on how third parties may access, store, and use the personal information you provide to us.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR CONSENT:
Communications: We communicate with you through email, notices posted on the Redrebs Website, and other means available through the Services, including push notifications. Examples of these communications include: (1) welcome and engagement communications - informing you about how to best use our Services, new features, updates about members you follow, etc.; (2) service communications - these will cover service availability, security, and other issues about the functioning of our Services. You may change your email and contact preferences at any time by signing into your account and changing your email settings. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL PROCESS AND OTHER DISCLOSURES
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information, or information about your activities as a member when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process, whether in India or other jurisdictions, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce the User Agreement, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, or protect the security or integrity of our Service; or (3) exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of Redrebs, our members, personnel, or others. We attempt to notify Members about legal demands for their personal information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. In light of our principles, we may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but do not commit to challenge every demand.
- DISCLOSURES TO OTHERS AS THE RESULT OF A CHANGE IN CONTROL OR SALE OF THE COMPANY
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to Redrebs not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
- DATA PROCESSING OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY
We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever Redrebs, its affiliates and service providers operate.
- Rights to Access, Correct, or Delete Your Information, and Closing Your Account: You have a right to (1) access, modify, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Redrebs regarding your profile, (2) change or remove your content, and (3) close your account. If you close your account, and you want your information deleted immediately, you may send us an email asking for your information to be specifically deleted. We generally delete closed account information and will de-personalize any logs or other backup information through the deletion process within 30 days of account closure, except as noted below.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us against any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.